Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Month builds awareness and appreciation of the importance of critical infrastructure and reaffirms the nationwide commitment to keep our critical infrastructure and our communities safe and secure. Securing the nation’s infrastructure is a national priority that requires planning and coordination across the entire community.
Information on How to Get Involved
- Get involved with the Hometown Security initiative to ensure that you and your community are prepared for any and all incidents.
- Get more information on important cybersecurity efforts to protect yourself from cyber attacks.
- Learn more about what critical infrastructure is and how it is important to our daily lives.
- Share stories and information about your efforts to support infrastructure security and resilience with your customers, constituents, partners, residents, and employees through newsletters, websites, emails, blog posts, and tweets.
- Reinforce the role your organization/office plays in infrastructure security and resilience by incorporating references to Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Month in speaking engagements and events.
- Follow @DHSgov on Twitter, and post infrastructure security and resilience efforts, tips, news, and resources on social media using the hashtag #infrastructure.
- Download the Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Month Toolkit to learn more on how you can help promote awareness of the importance of critical infrastructure.
- Download a printer-friendly fact sheet explaining what Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Month is that you can hand out at your event or meeting.